Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Monte Solberg



And how's Monte handling the returning Canadian citizens from Lebanon? And we really believe the questioning isn't intensive interrogation? It says those who have spouses, partners and families will be processed first...or do they mean ones with money???

If Monte were normal, this may take place instead:

"Like, we smoked a few bowls together and talked about the difficulties of being over there and having to get rescued and stuff. I played 'Buffalo Soldier' for them to give them strength and we all sang "No Woman No Cry' and wept. It was pretty awesome and some gave me some beads for my dreads. I think I'm going to just open the doors, this border stuff is really a bitch and so 'system', man".

(for Bruce at Canuk Attitude)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home