Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Rona Ambrose


Rona Ambrose declared that Kyoto Accord standards were 'impossible to meet'back in April. "And let me be clear. I have been engaging with our international counterparts over the past month, and we are not the only country that is finding itself in this situation." Yes, perfectly clear, to paraphrase Richard Nixon. And of course by 'not the only country' she means the con-beloved United States.

If Rona were normal, we might hear something like this:

"Kyoto? Rad. Those bogus big guys are in for it. Not going with Kyoto is like, so 1950 or something. My Smart car is a step forward for me and I'm driving out to the Clayquot protest in it. No way these dudes can get away with murder anymore. I'm Jonesing to get on everyones ass and clean this country up".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home