Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Ann Coulter

The 'never had her mouth washed out with soap' Ann Coulter. "Some have argued that Israel's response is disproportionate, which is actually correct: It wasn't nearly strong enough. I know this because there are parts of South Lebanon still standing. "

If she were normal:

"Thank you. You're a lovely audience, I truly love you as we work together to save Mother Earth. I was going to do my rendition of 'Smelly Cat', but given the state of the world I feel a Bob Dylan tune would be more appropriate. What's that, huh, ya please, sing along, this is a candle light vigil for peace after all. When we're done with "Blowin' In The Wind' I'd like you to all rise, yell "Fuck you, Bush!' then let's call on Gaia to send him white light'. Anon, this one's for you."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home