Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Condi Rice

.S. Secretary of State Condoleeza Rice "What we're seeing here, in a sense, is the growing -- the birth pangs of a new Middle East and whatever we do we have to be certain that we're pushing forward to the new Middle East not going back to the old one.

If she were normal:

"Oppression is everywhere and my people, the Afro-Americans, need to rise up not only for themselves but people the world over like the Lebanese. Israel went way over the top. The mother-fuckers in the White House should be encouraging culture, not forcing their beliefs on others. I'm going to do my best to talk George into chilling. Mr. Uptight Egobutt has a few lessons to learn about respect. If I can get him to the jam session with Ehud and Hassam maybe he'll wiggle his red-neck ass to some tunes and come undone. None of this line-dancing crap, I mean he's gotta really shake his booty to learn what freedom feels like. Repressed, that's what he is, and the repressed oppress, that's what I'm talkin' about, that's what I'm sayin'. I'll say it again, the repressed oppress. And mother-fucker George, you can damn well learn to respect women cuz Angela Merkel and me aren't about to take your filthy little paws on our backs. Shout it, sisters!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home