Sunday, October 08, 2006

If Only They Were Normal #10- Michael Ignatieff

Liberal Leadership contenter Michael Ignatieff, if he were normal:

"Yup. You'll get nothing but straight talk from me. I think we've had enough of politicians who can't shoot from the hip. No more fucking around with fancy-dancy intellectual bullshit and promises, this time it's going to be for the people and I don't want anyone knowing who my dad is, hear? That's got nothing to do with anything. A little common sense, nose to the grindstone, roll up our sleeves and get to work is what it's going to be. There was a time a person knew what a liberal was and stood for, well I'm bringing that back and there's no effin way my tax dollars or anyone elses are getting wasted on a useless war. I gotta get back to the job here and I don't have a zillion speeches saying the same thing over and over so if you'll excuse me I'm gonna finish up then have some beer with regular citizens and listen to what THEY have to say."

3 Comments:

Blogger Gardenia said...

Love it. Brilliant photo work. Would like to see one on Cheney - or Bush - or maybe its just getting too boring - but - you're so creative

6:28 PM  
Blogger Budd Campbell said...

Scout, ... are you here now instead of at Rabble/Babble?

3:50 PM  
Blogger scout said...

hi dianna....thanks . i seldom check in here as it's an archive place to place this series from my main blogspot http://harper-valley.blogspot.com . i've had bush and cheney on my mind to do but the something else always crops up.

hey budd.....don't know what you're talking about, can you fill me in?

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home