Saturday, November 18, 2006

If Only They Were Normal #13 - Daddy Bush and Junior


Is capitalism and war in one’s DNA? Perhaps not, as we look at Daddy Bush and Junior in a scenario if we ‘normalized’ them.

Daddy - Well my son, what did you learn today?
Junior - Sir, I learned to love the sinner but not the sin. So I love you even though you were never there for me and throttled my body and esteem.
Daddy - Very good. Now I won’t have to throw you to the tigers. Hahaha.
Junior - Hahaha. Remember how I got so jealous when Jeb was born? I have now learned that honest differences are often a healthy sign of progress.
Daddy - Most commendable. This must mean you are over my penis being bigger then yours. Hahahaha.
Junior - Haha. Ha. Er, um, yes, ah, hate the sin, not the sinner.
Daddy - I was only ribbing you , my boy, to see how you would react. I have become a queer mixture of the East and the West, out of place everywhere, at home nowhere.
Junior - You’re queer? YOU’RE QUEER? Daddy, I’m so happy, I’ve been meaning to tell you I’m a homosexual.
Daddy - Queer as in odd, son.
Junior - Oh. Ah, er…honest differences are often a healthy sign of progress, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home